Data base of accident and agricultural statistics for transportation risk assessment [electronic resource].
- Las Vegas, Nev. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Civilian Radioactive Waste Management, 1989.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: (59 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Argonne National Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Civilian Radioactive Waste Management
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- A state-level data base of accident and agricultural statistics has been developed to support risk assessment for transportation of spent nuclear fuels and high-level radioactive wastes. This data base will enhance the modeling capabilities for more route-specific analyses of potential risks associated with transportation of these wastes to a disposal site. The data base and methodology used to develop state-specific accident and agricultural data bases are described, and summaries of accident and agricultural statistics are provided. 27 refs., 9 tabs.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Williams, R.G.; Saricks, C.L.; Hopf, M.R.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13803200