Compendium of Low-Cost Pacific Salmon and Steelhead Trout Production Facilities and Practices in the Pacific Northwest [electronic resource].
- Portland, Ore : United States. Bonneville Power Administration, 1984. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 513 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Bonneville Power Administration and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The purpose was to research low capital cost salmon and steelhead trout production facilities and identify those that conform with management goals for the Columbia Basin. The species considered were chinook salmon (Oncorhynchus tshawytscha), coho salmon (O. kisutch), sockeye salmon (O. nerka), and steelhead trout (Salmo gairdneri). This report provides a comprehensive listing of the facilities, techniques, and equipment used in artificial production in the Pacific Northwest. (ACR)
- Published through SciTech Connect., 09/01/1984., "doe/bp-365", "DE85017145", Senn, Harry G., and Fish Management Consultants, Olympia, WA (USA)
- Funding Information:
- 1983BP12745 and 1983-353-00
View MARC record | catkey: 13803245