NASA-AEC LIQUID METALS CORROSION MEETING HELD DECEMBER 14-15, 1961, BROKHAVEN NATIONAL LABORATORY, UPTON, LONG ISLAND, NEW YORK [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1962.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 193 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. National Aeronautics and Space Administration
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Twenty-two papers are included. Separate abstracts were prepared for fifteen of these. The presentations not abstracted concern liquid metal research, evaluation of materials in gaseous and liquid Hg, liquid metal corrosion, of loop materials, effects of K vapor on refrsctory alloys, research program on Na components, Na loop studies, and determination of O in Na. (J.R.D.)
- Published through SciTech Connect.
View MARC record | catkey: 13803801