2013 MOLECULAR ENERGY TRANSFER GORDON RESEARCH CONFERENCE (JANUARY 13-18, 2013 - VENTURA BEACH MARRIOTT, VENTURA CA [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2012.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Additional Creators:
- Gordon Research Conferences, United States. Department of Energy, United States. Department of Energy. Office of Science, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Sessions covered all areas of molecular energy transfer, with 10 sessions of talks and poster sessions covering the areas of : Energy Transfer in Inelastic and Reactive Scattering Energy Transfer in Photoinitiated and Unimolecular Reactions Non-adiabatic Effects in Energy Transfer Energy Transfer at Surfaces and Interfaces Energy Transfer in Clusters, Droplets, and Aerosols Energy Transfer in Solution and Solid Energy Transfer in Complex Systems Energy Transfer: New vistas and horizons Molecular Energy Transfer: Where Have We Been and Where are We Going?
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:doe/molecular energy transfer
doe/molecular energy transfer
- Published through SciTech Connect.
"doe/molecular energy transfer"
2013 MOLECULAR ENERGY TRANSFER GORDON RESEARCH CONFERENCE (JANUARY 13-18, 2013 - VENTURA BEACH MARRIOTT, VENTURA CA.
Reid, Scott A.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13804747