Grid-based methods for diatomic quantum scattering problems II [electronic resource] : Time-dependent treatment of single- and two-photon ionization of H2+.
- Berkeley, Calif. : Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, 2009. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 9 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The time-dependent Schr\"odinger equation for H2+ in a time-varying electromagnetic field is solved in the fixed-nuclei approximation using a previously developed finite-element/ discrete variable representation in prolate spheroidal coordinates. Amplitudes for single- and two-photon ionization are obtained using the method of exterior complex scaling to effectively propagate the field-free solutions from the end of the radiation pulse to infinite times. Cross sections are presented for one-and two-photon ionization for both parallel and perpendicular polarization of the photon field, as well as photoelectron angular distributions for two-photon ionization.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 04/20/2009., "lbnl-2827e", Physical Review A 80 ISSN 1050-2947; PLRAAN FT, McCurdy, C.W.; Tao, L.; Rescigno, Thomas N., and Chemical Sciences Division
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13804933