Towards pair production near threshold with unstable particle effective theory [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2004.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- We illustrate the use of effective theory techniques to describe processes involving unstable particles close to resonance. First, we present the main ideas in the context of a scalar resonance in an Abelian gauge-Yukawa model. We then outline the necessary modifications to describe W-pair production close to threshold in electron-positron collisions.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
"arXiv eprint number hep-ph/0411008"
Invited talk at 11th International Conference in Quantum ChromoDynamics (QCD 04), Montpellier, France, 5-9 Jul 2004.
Beneke, M.; Signer, A.; Kauer, N.; Zanderighi, G.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13805514