Atomic physics in strong fields. Progress report [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1992.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 20 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- University of Kansas
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- This report discusses: Microwave Driven Multiphoton Excitation Dynamics in Rydberg Atoms; Nonadiabatic Geometric Phases of Multiphoton Transitions in Dissipative Systems and Spin-j Systems; and Nonperturbative Treatments of Atomic and Molecular Processes in Intense Laser Fields.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Interim; 01/01/1990 - 12/31/1992
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13806140