Reactions of metal ions and their clusters in the gas phase using laser ionization [electronic resource] : Fourier transform mass spectrometry. Progress report, February 1, 1992--January 31, 1993
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1992. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 13 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Purdue University. Department of Chemistry, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- This report focuses on three areas we have made substantial new progress in over the past several months: (1) Infrared multiphoton photoinduced ion molecule reactions; (2) The use of SF₆ to detect excited state metal ion behavior; and (3) Cluster ion chemistry.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 11/01/1992., "doe/er/13766--10", "DE93006505", and Freiser, B.S.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Annual; 01/01/1992 - 12/31/1993
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13806281