Vacuum chamber for an undulator straight section [electronic resource].
- Argonne, Ill. : Argonne National Laboratory, 1987. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 3 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Argonne National Laboratory and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- A prototype aluminum extruded vacuum chamber for an undulator straight section of the Advanced Photon Source is described. The 52.-m long vacuum system is designed so that the undulator gap variation does not interfere with it. The chamber is gripped in a stiff close toleranced mounting structure to insure dimensional tolerance of the chamber height.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 01/01/1987., "anl-hep-cp-87-27", " conf-870302-217", "DE87011502", Particle accelerator conference, Washington, DC, USA, 16 Mar 1987., and Wehrle, R.; Kim, S.; Genens, L.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13806545