Electron excitation of H/sub 2/(v'') levels to yield vibrationally excited H/sub 2/ molecules [electronic resource].
- Livermore, Calif : Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, 1986.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 7 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Electron excitation cross sections to produce vibrationally excited H/sub 2/ molecules are calculated for molecules initially in the first and second vibrational levels. The pattern of excitation cross sections as a function of final vibrational level v'' differs from that found in previous calculations initiated from the ground vibrational level. 2 refs., 3 figs.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
4. international symposium on the production and neutralization of negative ions and beams, Upton, NY, USA, 27 Oct 1986.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13806561