Mass resolved resonance ionization spectroscopy of combustion radicals [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1992.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 24 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This report discusses the following topics: REMPI spectroscopy of HCO and DCO; Rempi spectroscopy of the ethynyl radical; REMPI spectroscopy of new electronic states of C₂; and a flame sampling laser ionization mass spectrometer.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:doe/er/13508--4
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Cornell Univ., Ithaca, NY (United States)
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Annual; 12/31/1991 - 12/31/1991
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13806591