Theory of multiphoton ionization of atoms [electronic resource].
- Livermore, Calif : Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, 1986.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 7 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- A non-perturbative approach to the theory of multiphoton ionization is reviewed. Adiabatic Floquet theory is its first approximation. It explains qualitatively the energy and angular distribution of photoelectrons. In many-electron atoms it predicts collective and inner shell excitation. 14 refs.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:ucrl-94354
E 1.99: conf-860316-3
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Topical meeting on short wave length coherent radiation, Monterey, CA, USA, 24 Mar 1986.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13806607