Accelerator-based atomic physics experiments with photon and ion beams [electronic resource].
- Upton, N.Y. : Brookhaven National Laboratory, 1984.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 3 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Brookhaven National Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Accelerator-based atomic physics experiments at Brookhaven presently use heavy-ion beams from the Dual MP Tandem Van de Graaff Accelerator Facility for atomic physics experiments of several types. Work is presently in progress to develop experiments which will use the intense photon beams which will be available in the near future from the ultraviolet (uv) and x-ray rings of the National Synchrotron Light Source (NSLS). Plans are described for experiments at the NSLS and an exciting development in instrumentation for heavy-ion experiments is summarized.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Atomic physics program contractors workshop, Gaithersburg, MD, USA, 26 Apr 1984.
Jones, K.W.; Johnson, B.M.; Meron, M.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13806788