Wavelengths and oscillator strengths of transitions in Kr XXXIII and Kr XXXIV. [Prelimenary results] [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy, 1978.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 12 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- University of California, Berkeley and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The beam foil technique was used to measure the wavelengths and meanlines of the upper levels of: the 2s /sup 2/S/sub 1/2/-2p /sup 2/P/sup 0//sub 1/2,3/2/ resonance transitions in lithium-like Kr XXXIV and the 2s/sup 2/ /sup 1/S/sub 0/-2s2p /sup 3/P/sup 0//sub 1/ intersystem transition in berylium-like Kr XXXIII. Preliminary analysis of the data indicates good agreement between experimental values and results of recent relativistic oscillator strength calculations. 12 references.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 08/01/1978., "lbl-8087", " conf-780988-6", Fast ion spectroscopy, Lyon, France, 5 Sep 1978., Dietrich, D.D.; Leavitt, J.A., and Arizona Univ., Tucson (USA)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13807218