Strong forward-backward asymmetries in electron emission from overlapping resonance states in fast C/sup 3 +/ on He collisions [electronic resource].
- Knoxville, Tenn. : University of Tennessee, Knoxville, 1986. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 3 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Autoionizing electrons from the configuration 1s/sup 2/2pnl produced by transfer and excitation were measured for 2.5 to 5.0 MeV C/sup 3 +/ + He-gas collision employing the method of zero-degree Auger spectroscopy. The elctron analyzer was operated with an energy resolution of 300 MeV (FWHM), which corresponds to the projectile rest frame energy resolution (approx.40 MeV). (WRF)
- Published through SciTech Connect., 01/01/1986., "conf-8608108-1", "DE86015173", International seminar on dynamic processes of highly charged ions, Susono, Shizuoka-ken, Japan, 21 Aug 1986., and Miller, P.D.; Krause, H.F.; Yamazaki, Y.; Datz, S.; Sellin, I.A.; Pepmiller, P.L.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13807231