Analysis of angular dependent Auger spectroscopy (ADAS) based on a quasiatomic model. [Partial waves] [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Oak Ridge National Laboratory, 1977. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 4 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Calculated results are presented which are in good agreement with published M/sub 2/, /sub 3/VV Cu (100) ADAS data. The calculations are based on a quasiatomic model where each individual Auger emission is a partial wave of definite (l,m) character, but (l,m) may differ from emission to emission. The (l,m) emission weights have been estimated by fitting the data with a linear combination of calculated intensities for (l,m) up to l = 5. It is found that surprisingly few (l,m) values are necessary to obtain reasonable fits to the data, and the best fits occur for combinations of (l,m) intensities in which the l = 3 waves were most heavily weighted.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 01/01/1977., "conf-770908-6", 7. international Vac. congress and 3. international conference on solid surfaces, Vienna, Austria, 12 Sep 1977., and Davis, H.L.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13807338