Time dependent Hartree-Fock theory of ion-atom collisions [electronic resource] : application to F/sup 9 +/ + Ne.
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Oak Ridge National Laboratory, 1984.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 17 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Atomic collisions at intermediate energies are formulated in terms of a time dependent self-consistent field. Numerical problems which arise in applying the formalism to heavy ions and atoms are discussed. Results are presented on charge capture and ionization in F/sup 9 +/ + Ne collisions.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
8. conference on the application of accelerators in research and industry, Denton, TX, USA, 12 Nov 1984.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13807408