Charge exchange in low energy D and T beams. [100 and 150 keV] [electronic resource].
- Los Alamos, N.M. : Los Alamos Scientific Laboratory, 1979.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 13 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Los Alamos Scientific Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The process of charge exchange of deuterons and tritons in a hydrogenic gas target is examined and the charge fraction versus target thickness is calculated and plotted. The approach to equilibrium of the charge exchange interaction is examined at various energies. Finally, the possible effects on a low energy fusion cross section experiment are briefly looked at. 5 references.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
King, S.E.; Jarmie, N.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13807647