MO x-ray production in collisions of F/sup +q/ with Ne. [19 MeV] [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy, 1978.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 5 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The production of molecular-orbital (MO) x rays was observed in collisions of 19 MeV /sup 19/Fe/sup +q/ with Ne as a function of incident projectile charge state, q. The MO production rate was found to depend weakly upon the L-shell occupation number and to increase by an order of magnitude with an initial K-shell vacancy. Two incident projectile K-shell vacancies approximately doubled the single vacancy MO x-ray yield. 6 references
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:conf-781113-13
- Published through SciTech Connect.
5. conference on application of small accelerators, Denton, TX, USA, 6 Nov 1978.
Peterson, R.S.; Miller, P.D.; Duggan, J.L.; Thoe, R.S.; McDaniel, F.D.
North Texas State Univ., Denton (USA)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13807748