Measurement of the n = 2 density operator for hydrogen atoms produced by passing protons through thin carbon targets [electronic resource].
- Argonne, Ill. : Argonne National Laboratory, 1978.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 4 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Argonne National Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Measurements of the n = 2 density operator and the probability for n = 2 production are reported for hydrogen atoms produced by passing 20 to 1000 keV protons through thin carbon targets.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Fast ion spectroscopy, Lyon, France, 5 Sep 1978.
Berry, H.G.; Gabrielse, G.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13807752