Physics Division annual review, 1 April 1987--31 March 1988 [electronic resource].
- Argonne, Ill. : Argonne National Laboratory, 1988.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 336 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Argonne National Laboratory and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This paper contains a description of the research project at Argonne National Laboratory over the past year (4/11/87--3/31/88). The major sections of this report in nuclear physics are: research at ATLAS; operation and development of TLAS: medium-energy nuclear physics and weak interactions; and theoretical nuclei physics. The major sections in atomic physics are: high-resolution laser-rf spectroscopy with beams of atoms, molecules and ions; beam-foil research, ion-beam laser interactions, and collision dynamics of heavy ions; interactions of fast atomic and molecular ions with solid and gaseous target; theoretical atomic physics; atomic physics at ATLAS; atomic physics using a synchrotron light source; and molecular structures and dynamics from coulomb-explosion measurements. (LSP)
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:anl-88-22
- Published through SciTech Connect.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13807978