Triangle Universities Nuclear Laboratory annual report [electronic resource] : TUNL XVI, 1 January 1977 -- 31 December 1977. [Summaries of research activities at Triangle Universities].
- Washington, D.C : United States. Energy Research and Development Administration, 1977.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 133 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Energy Research and Development Administration
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- A summary of research is presented on nuclear physics. Included in the studies are neutron and fission physics, neutron polarization studies, high resolution studies, gamma ray spectroscopy, charged-particle reactions with polarized beams, radiative capture reactions, atomic collision physics, heavy ion physics, the development of facilities, ion source development, accelerator development and instrumentation computer-related development, and nuclear theory and phenomenology. A list of publications is included. (JFP)
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Duke Univ., Durham, N.C. (United States). Triangle Universities Nuclear Lab.
North Carolina Univ., Chapel Hill (United States)
North Carolina State Univ., Raleigh (United States)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13808065