Introduction to Metagenomics at DOE JGI (Opening Remarks for the Metagenomics Informatics Challenges Workshop [electronic resource] : 10K Genomes at a Time).
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Biological and Environmental Research, 2011. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Additional Creators:
- Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy. Office of Biological and Environmental Research, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- After a quick introduction by DOE JGI Director Eddy Rubin, DOE JGI's Nikos Kyrpides delivers the opening remarks at the Metagenomics Informatics Challenges Workshop held at the DOE JGI on October 12-13, 2011
- Published through SciTech Connect., 10/12/2011., JGI Metagenomics Informatics Challenges Workshop: 10K Genomes at a Time, U.S. Department of Energy Joint Genome Institute, Walnut Creek, California (United States), October 12 through October 13, 2011., and Kyrpides, Nikos.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13808472