International Trade of Wood Pellets (Brochure) [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Biomass Program, 2013.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory (U.S.)
United States. Department of Energy. Office of the Biomass Program
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The production of wood pellets has increased dramatically in recent years due in large part to aggressive emissions policy in the European Union; the main markets that currently supply the European market are North America and Russia. However, current market circumstances and trade dynamics could change depending on the development of emerging markets, foreign exchange rates, and the evolution of carbon policies. This fact sheet outlines the existing and potential participants in the wood pellets market, along with historical data on production, trade, and prices.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13808778