In-Situ Catalytic Fast Pyrolysis Technology Pathway [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Biomass Program, 2013. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 9 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory (U.S.), United States. Department of Energy. Office of the Biomass Program, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This technology pathway case investigates converting woody biomass using in-situ catalytic fast pyrolysis followed by upgrading to gasoline-, diesel-, and jet-range hydrocarbon blendstocks. Technical barriers and key research needs that should be pursued for this pathway to be competitive with petroleum-derived blendstocks have been identified.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 03/01/2013., "pnnl-22320", " nrel/tp-5100-58056", and Dutta, A.; Meyer, A.; Jones, S.; Biddy, M.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13808905