Pioneer Valley Life Sciences Institute Program in Endocrinology and Metabolism [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Science, 2012.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 3 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Management
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Science
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Specific Aim - To determine the role of TGFBeta superfamily ligands in regulating Beta-cell function, proliferation, and survival (Drs. Schneyer and Brown) Specific Aim - To determine the feasibility of using respiratory activity and extracellular acidification rates of myoblasts to decipher the state of insulin resistance in cultured myoblastsMyoblast physiology (Drs. Schwartz and Yadava)
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Schwartz, Lawrence; Schneyer, Alan; Brown, Melissa; Yadava, Nagendra; and Jerry, D Joseph.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Final; 01/15/2010 - 01/14/2012
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13809492