Affordable Resins and Adhesives From Optimized Soybean Varieties (ARA Program) [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy, 2004.
- Physical Description:
- vp : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The Mission of the ARA Program was to develop the Corporate Infrastructure to mass-produce new bio-based materials from Soybeans. The resins were integrated with the bio-fuels program. (1) to research, develop, and commercialize low cost adhesives and resins from soy oil and protein, the co-products of the soy bio-diesel process. (2) to study structure-functionality of soy oil and proteins at molecular and genomic levels
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:doe/id/14217
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Dr. X. Susan Sun; Dr. Richard WOol; Rich Chapas.
University of Del award (US)
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Final; 11/01/2001 - 12/31/2003
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13809699