Information Management Infrastructure for the Systematic Annotation of Vertebrate Genomes [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Energy Research, 2003.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Additional Creators:
- University of Pennsylvania, United States. Department of Energy. Office of Energy Research, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The primary accomplishment of the project has been the development of a functional genomics database system, GUS (Genomics Unified Schema). The system provides a relational schema, application framework, and web interface for multiple projects and includes information on sequences, gene expression, gene regulation, ontologies, and data provenance. The system has been made portable and has been set up at other institutions. A web site is available describing the system and providing links for downloading code at http://www.gusdb.org.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:899900
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Stoeckert, Christian J.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Final; 01/24/2000 - 02/14/2003
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13809908