Final Report [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Energy Research, 2005.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- vp : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- University of Wisconsin System, United States. Department of Energy. Office of Energy Research, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This report describes basic science studies of conversion of starch to sucrose in plant leaves. The importance of maltose is described. The studies proved that hydrolysis of the starch is more important than phosphorolysis.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:836685
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Thomas D. Sharkey.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Final; 09/15/2002 - 03/14/2004
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13810100