Nonhomologous Mechanisms of Repair of Chromosomal Breaks [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Energy Research, 2001.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- vp : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Brandeis University, United States. Department of Energy. Office of Energy Research, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Discovered three new proteins involved in DNA damage assessment. Interestingly they are all proteins involved in recombination, but they have very different roles in that process and other proteins that might be expected to be equivalently involved are not. This is developing into a very significant area of research.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:834082
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Haber, J. E.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Final; 09/01/1991 - 08/31/2000
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13810137