Enhanced Detection of Proteins in Microchip Separations by On-Chip Preconcentration [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2001. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- vp : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Microfluidic chips incorporating a semiporous glass filter were used to electrokinetically concentrate proteins on-chip prior to injection and electrophoretic analysis. Signal enhancements of >100-fold could be achieved for the microchip analysis of both native and SDS-denatured proteins using this technique.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 05/24/2001., "p01-110929", International Symposium on Capillary Chromatography and Electrophoresis, Las Vegas, NV (US), 05/20/2001--05/25/2001., and Foote, R.S.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13810220