Leacock Twp. : [Lancaster County, Pennsylvania].
- Corporate Author:
- Pennsylvania. Bureau of Land Records
- Additional Titles:
- Leacock Township : [Lancaster County, Pennsylvania].
Supplied collective title: Pennsylvania warrantee maps
- [Harrisburg, Pa.] : [Pennsylvania Department of Internal Affairs, Bureau of Land Records], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : blueline print ; 87 x 98 cm
- Land grants—Pennsylvania—Leacock (Township)—Maps
- Real property—Pennsylvania—Leacock (Township)—Maps
- Landowners—Pennsylvania—Leacock (Township)—Maps
- Land grants—Pennsylvania—Lancaster County—Maps
- Real property—Pennsylvania—Lancaster County—Maps
- Landowners—Pennsylvania—Lancaster County—Maps
- Leacock (Pa. : Township)—Maps
- Lancaster County (Pa.)—Maps
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:19,800. 100 rods = 1 in. (W 76°11ʹ03ʺ--W 76°02ʹ48ʺ/N 40°04ʹ19ʺ--N 40°00ʹ34ʺ).
- Shows original land grants. Information usually shown for each tract of land includes: name of warrantee, name of patentee, number of acres, name of tract, and dates of warrant, survey and patent. Survey and patent numbers also may be given.
"A connected draft of the tracts of land situated in Leacock Township in the County of Lancaster."
"I have hereunto set my hand and caused the Seal of the said Department to be affixed at Harrisburg this twentiethth day of June A.D. 1935."
"21-5-1"--Lower right corner.
"71 tracts"--Lower left corner.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online.
View MARC record | catkey: 1381089