Cell surface glycoconjugates of Rhizobium and symbiosis [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2001.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 14 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Michigan State University
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- This report describes key findings on the characterization of the structure and function of Rhizobium polysaccharides and how they relate to the symbiosis between these bacteria and legume plants.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Final; 05/06/2001 - 05/06/2001
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13810933