Report of the Second International Workshop on Human Chromosome 5 Mapping [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1993. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 18 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This report describes the accomplishments of the Second International Workshop on Human Chromosome 5 as was held May 11--13,1992 at the University of Chicago. Included in the report are abstract of individual presentations and a consensus map of the chromosome.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 12/31/1993., "doe/er/61431--1", " conf-9205401--absts.", "DE94008584", "KP0404000", 2. international workshop on human chromosome 5,Chicago, IL (United States),11 May 1992., Williamson, R.; Neuman, W.L.; McPherson, J.; Westbrook, C.A.; Wasmuth, J.; Plaetke, R.; Camper, S., and Chicago Univ., IL (United States)
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Final; 01/01/1992 - 12/31/1993
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13811810