Role of Cell Cycle Regulation and MLH1, A Key DNA Mismatch Repair Protein, In Adaptive Survival Responses. Final Report [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1999.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- vp : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- University of Wisconsin--Madison, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Due to several interesting findings on both adaptive survival responses (ASRs) and DNA mismatch repair (MMR), this grant was separated into two discrete Specific Aim sets (each with their own discrete hypotheses). The described experiments were simultaneously performed.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:doe/er/61707-6
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
David A. Boothman.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Final; 09/15/1993 - 12/31/1998
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13812047