Cost-effective learning aids for a variety of learning styles [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1993. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 4 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Westinghouse Electric Corporation, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Some people learn easily while others find learning difficult. Trainers need to provide a variety of cost-effective learning experiences to meet the needs of all individuals. There are four techniques that can be used individually, in small groups, or in a large group to achieve the required cost effectiveness and aid the learning process. The first is flash cards, the second in a simple computer board that lights up when correct matches are made. The third technique uses popular game show format wherein objectives are used as answers and trainees come up with the questions. Demonstrating the expected learning behavior is the fourth technique, accomplished by guided practice.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 11/01/1993., "whc-sa--2182", " conf-931188--3", "DE94011333", 17. annual training resources and data exchange conference: integrating training requirements and expectations,Indianapolis, IN (United States),15-17 Nov 1993., and Wyckoff, D.J.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13812217