Prototype Solar Domestic Hot Water Systems (A collation of Quarterly Reports) [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1978.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Carlsbad Field Office
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- This report is a collection of quarterly reports from Solar Engineering and Manufacturing Company (SEMCO) covering the period from November 1976 through September 1977. SEMCO, under NASA/MSFC Contract NAS8-32248, is developing two prototype solar domestic hot water systems consisting of the following subsystems: collector, storage, control, transport, and auxiliary energy. These two systems are being installed at sites in Loxahatchee, Florida (OTS-27) and Macon, Georgia (OTS-28). cost information has been removed from these reports.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Funding Information:
- SE EX-76-A-29-1037
View MARC record | catkey: 13812252