Oxidative enzymes involved in fungal cellulose degradation. Progress report, [May 15, 1992--May 14, 1994] [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1992.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- This report describes progress in understanding of the structure, function, and mechanism, and the role of cellobiose dehydrogenase (CDH) of Phanerochaete chrysosporium in lignocellulose degradation.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Oregon Graduate Inst. of Science and Technology, Beaverton, OR (United States)
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Annual; 01/01/1992 - 12/31/1993
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13812309