An evaluated neutronic data file for elemental zirconium [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1994. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 24 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Argonne National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- A comprehensive evaluated neutronic data file for elemental zirconium is derived and presented in the ENDF/B-VI formats. The derivation is based upon measured microscopic nuclear data, augmented by model calculations as necessary. The primary objective is a quality contemporary file suitable for fission-reactor development extending from conventional thermal to fast and innovative systems. This new file is a significant improvement over previously available evaluated zirconium files, in part, as a consequence of extensive new experimental measurements reported elsewhere.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 09/01/1994., "anl/ndm--134", "DE95001459", and Smith, A.B.; Meadows, J.W.; Chiba, S.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Topical; 09/01/1994 - 09/01/1994
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13812496