Chromosome 19 International Workshop [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1993.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: (14 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Duke University. Medical Center
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The Second International Workshop on Human Chromosome 19 was hosted on January 25 and 26, 1992, by the Department of Human Genetics, University Hospital Nijmegen, The Netherlands, at the 'Meerdal Conference Center'. The workshop was supported by a grant from the European Community obtained through HUGO, the Dutch Research Organization (NWO) and the Muscular Dystrophy Association (MDA). Travel support for American participants was provided by the Department of Energy. The goals of this workshop were to produce genetic, physical and integrated maps of chromosome 19, to identify inconsistencies and gaps, and to discuss and exchange resources and techniques available for the completion of these maps. The second day of the meeting was largely devoted to region or disease specific efforts. In particular, the meeting served as a platform for assessing and discussing the recent progress made into the molecular elucidation of myotonic dystrophy.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
2. international workshop on human chromosome 19, Nijmegen (Netherlands), 25-26 Jan 1992.
Carrano, A.J.; Ropers, H.H. . Dept. of Human Genetics; Pericak-Vance, M.A. . Medical Center.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13812674