Biological upgrading of coal liquids. First quarterly report, January 1, 1992--March 31, 1992 [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1992.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 3 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Advanced Research Projects Agency
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The purpose of this report is to present the results of culture selection studies for the removal of heteroatom compounds from coal liquids. A variety of pure cultures have been selected based upon a comprehensive literature review. In addition, cultures are being isolated from natural sources. Synthetic heteroatom compounds are presently being utilized in the degradation studies until the Environmental Assessment Questionnaire is approved. (VC)
- Published through SciTech Connect.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Quarterly; 01/01/1992 - 03/31/1992
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13812757