1993-1994 Final technical report for establishing the SECME Model in the District of Columbia [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1995.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 80 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- This is the final report for a program to establish the SECME Model in the District of Columbia. This program has seen the development of a partnership between the District of Columbia Public Schools, the University of the District of Columbia, the Department of Energy, and SECME. This partnership has demonstrated positive achievement in mathematics and science education and learning in students within the District of Columbia.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Southeastern Consortium for Minorities in Engineering, Atlanta, GA (United States)
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Final; 01/01/1993 - 12/31/1994
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13812957