[Regulation of terpene metabolism]. Annual progress report, March 15, 1991--March 14, 1992 [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1992.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This report describes accomplishments over the past year on understanding of terpene synthesis in mint plants and sage. Specifically reported are the fractionation of 4-S-limonene synthetase, the enzyme responsible for the first committed step to monoterpene synthesis, along with isolation of the corresponding RNA and DNA cloning of its gene; the localization of the enzyme within the oil glands, regulation of transcription and translation of the synthetase, the pathway to camphor biosynthesis,a nd studies on the early stages and branch points of the isoprenoid pathway.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:doe/er/13869--4
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Washington State Univ., Pullman, WA (United States)
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Annual; 01/01/1991 - 12/31/1992
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13813193