Overlapping. beta. decay and resonance neutron spectroscopy [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Oak Ridge National Laboratory, 1984.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 7 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- By carrying out a detailed study of /sup 87/Kr levels, we have shown that delayed neutron spectroscopy can be a viable method for studying individual levels and that a broad resonance-like structure is present in the ..beta..-strength distribution. 12 refs., 1 fig.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
International symposium on nuclear spectroscopy and nuclear interactions, Osaka, Japan, 21 Mar 1984.
Raman, S.; Fogelberg, B.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13813423