Embryo culture in teratological surveillance and serum proteins in development. Progress report, 1979-1980 [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy, 1980.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 11 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Research progress for the period 1979-1980 is reported. The feasibility of using rat embryo cultures to test the teratogenic activity of serum was studied. The mechanisms regulating the synthesis of serum proteins were investigated. (ACR)
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Connecticut Univ., Storrs (USA). Dept. of Animal Genetics
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13813823