Modular software for flow cytometry and sorting [electronic resource] : the LACEL system
- Los Alamos, N.M. : Los Alamos Scientific Laboratory, 1979.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 13 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Los Alamos Scientific Laboratory and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- We present an overview of the software for a flexible data acquisition system for multiple flow cytometers. Together with the hardware, which is discussed in a companion paper, the LACEL (Los Alamos Cell Analysis) system provides the capability to acquire data on up to 8 parameters and control bidirectional sorting based on up to 4 parameters for each direction. The two major software modules include a user interface which accepts commands and displays frequency distributions, and a data acquisition module which communicates with the hardware, moves incoming data to mass storage and generates the frequency distributions for each data parameter.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:la-ur-79-3268
E 1.99: conf-791137-1
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Engineering Foundation conference on automated cytology, Pacific Grove, CA, USA, 25 Nov 1979.
Wilkins, S.F.; Salzman, G.C.; Whitfill, J.A.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13813933