Temporal aspects of tumorigenic response to individual and mixed carcinogens. [Response of mouse skin to benzo(a)pyrene] [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy, 1976.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 31 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Results are reported from experiments that involved either single or multiple doses of benzo(a)pyrene in mouse skin followed by prolonged observation. Preliminary results indicate linearity in dose and time and no evidence of recovery or enhancement for multiple doses of initiator given for extended periods of time. (auth)
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Albert, R.E.; Burns, F.J.
New York Univ., N.Y. (USA). Inst. of Environmental Medicine
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13814115