Short range passive telemetry by modulated backscatter of incident cw rf carrier beam. [Remote temperature measurements in cattle] [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy, 1976.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 8 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Modulated Backscatter Telemetry was developed as a means for reporting the temperature of cattle, along with an identification code for each animal. Objectives included low cost and passive (no battery) operation of the implanted transponders. This novel telemetry method should be useful in other applications. The paper describes the principle of operation and solutions to some of the problems encountered during the development. (auth)
- Published through SciTech Connect., 01/01/1976., "la-ur-76-809", " conf-760531-1", 3. international symposium on biotelemetry, Pacific Grove, CA, USA, 17 May 1976., Landt, J.A.; Depp, S.W.; Koelle, A.R.; Bobbett, R.E., and Los Alamos Scientific Lab., N.Mex. (USA)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13814121