Regional cerebral glucose metabolism in aging and senile dementia as determined by 18F-deoxyglucose and positron emission tomography [electronic resource].
- Upton, N.Y. : Brookhaven National Laboratory, 1981. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 15 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Brookhaven National Laboratory and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The use of positron emission tomography in the evaluation of aging and senile dementia is discussed.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 01/01/1981., "bnl-30225", " conf-810776-1", "DE82004782", 12. international congress of gerontology symposium, Heidelberg, F.R. Germany, 9 Jul 1981., and Alavi, A.; Reivich, M.; Ferris, S.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13814668