Principles of radiotracer methodology [electronic resource].
- Argonne, Ill. : Argonne National Laboratory, 1975.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 145 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Argonne National Laboratory and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Information is presented on the properties of radioisotopes and radiations, methods and equipment for radiation detection, safety in handling radioactive materials, the biological effects of radiation, and the design of radiotracer studies. (LCL)
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:anl/bim-72-3
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13814686